Monday, December 11, 2006

Updating While Laid Up...

On Friday, I had some minor knee surgery, so I'm sitting here on the couch, watching my hubby run around, take care of the kids and the house, while I get to update my sites. Pretty good deal eh?
At this point, I put some stuff on Etsy - a few cute bead sets that I was surprised didn't get snapped up on eBay. Of course, I'm a bit biased, but I really liked these trios and have no idea why they didn't get the hits or the bids...


Cute - right?




I also updated my picturetrail site with some newer sculpts as well as some beads that I hadn't posted there yet. Even added a picture of a new eyeball pin/pendant!
We are so not ready for the holidays, and I'm hoping to use the next couple of days to bead up a storm. I am working on my website and plan on offering some beads there as well as the usual suspects, but that may take a bit.

As I logged in today, I updated to the new version of Blogger. Of course, in doing that, I had to change email addys since I messed it all up... So, if you get a notification from mafairies instead of Sooz - it's still me.. I blame it on the pain meds!

No comments: