Friday, April 27, 2007

My New Favorite Earrings!

Most of you know how much I love Faith's beads....

Don't you just LOVE the swirls in those beads? The Cobalt AB swarkies go wonderful with them!

I planned on selling them, but the more I looked at them, the more I loved them! So, they are ALL mine!!! (Yep, I'm wearing them now too!)


In addition to making these yummies, I added some items to my Etsy site and put up a bead set on eBay....

Here are some pix so you can see some of the goodies.

Hope you are having a wonderful Spring and your pollen count isn't making you miserable!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOZ! I thought someone was talking about me ~ my ears were ringing! (for some reason aside from my general insanity, lol).

Then again, if someone 'blogs' about you would it be more correct to say that 'my fingers tingled' rather than 'my ears were ringing'?
(ok, I'm quitting this line of thought right now, roflmao)

FABOO earrings!!! :-) and your bears and frog!!!!What personality and heart you impart to your creatures! Absolutely wonderful....

TTYS Faith (aka beadmaker to the one & only SOOZ)