Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 Is Gonna be Great!

I hope you had a wonderful, happy, safe and joyous Holiday season! With three kids it's always interesting here, and this month was no different! We got a Rudolph (our favorite Xmas show) Monopoly game board and we've been playing a lot of it!
Another great gift I got was my copies of Bead Trend Magazine... I had four projects published in the January/February issue and I'm THRILLED at how it all came out! They really take some stunning photos of all the work submitted... The magazine costs $17.50 an issue, but it has goo gobs of projects and only a handful of ads! If you haven't seen one, check them out...
Here are the pix of my projects......








































Here's my byline... Soooooo cool!


(I really have to take better pix!!!)



Have a fantastic New Year!

1 comment:

Kim said...

congrats on this!!