Friday, May 02, 2008

Busy, Busy....

I was going to title this post WIP Wednesday, but since it's now Friday, I didn't think that would be a good idea...
The sun is finally out, so I was able to take pix of the new beads and such that I will be posting soon...
Glad the mud is dried up, since after five minutes outside, Samantha looked liked this:

My creativity has been slumping, but I have been workijng on a few projects...
This one is a commission piece that was a Mill Hill purse kit, but she wants it in different colors.  I haven't cross stitched in awhile, so it's been a nice change.  I've already started the beading part, so as soon as I get a bit further, I will take another picture.

This is for a customer that had these amber beads on another necklace, but decided to use her gold chain and have it re-done.  It's been a bit nerve wracking cutting her chain, but this is where we are so far.  We may take off the turquoise though....

Last, but not least, is a cuff I've been trying to finish up, but it's been fighting me....

Hope you all enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking how much I liked the Turquoise... really sets the color of the Amber off!