Monday, October 04, 2010

Cranky Monday

I'm feeling a bit like Garfield today and hating Mondays. This has no real information to share, but I just feel the need to vent, so if you want a rant free day, just click away from here...

Why am I so cranky?

Well, 10 days ago, we had some 90 degree days and I got into the pool. (Not for long since the water was REALLY cold!) Then, we had a week of rain, as in TONS of rain. The weekend was OK, sunny, but chilly. So much so that yesterday I had to dig out my slippers and then I had to put on layers! Yikes!
At 1:00pm, hubby and I sat down to watch the Steelers totally blow their game against the Ravens... Being in the Baltimore area, lots of news stories about the win and all the screw-ups of the game. Like I need to be reminded....
I am not going gently into this Fall season. It wouldn't be so bad if it would just stop raining!
UGH!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program....

No comments: