Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Why I Love to Barter...

I have a niece that LOVES horses.... I thought of making her some horse jewelry, but a friend of mine does such an awesome job in sculpting, painting and doing all sorts of thing horse, that I asked if I could purchase something from her...
Now, here's the best part... she wanted to barter!!!
WOO HOO!!! I love to barter.... It always makes me happy to create something for someone I know they will love and I always cherish what I get in return...
I am in the process of making her some Christmas-y earrings, but am stuck on do I make a tree, a present, a candy cane, a snowman, a snowflake or a wreath... Then, I have to decide if I want to make it 2D or 3D... I am thinking of a wreath only because I have a great pattern for it... However, it is up to Carole...
Speaking of Carole, she has an eBay site for your shopping pleasure...
Thanks so much Carole! She is SOOOOO going to love it!

No comments: